BENEFITS OF WORKPLACE MASSAGE!
Increase employee productivity
Employees simply give more to organizations who take good care of them. And that extra alertness, focus and mental clarity doesn’t hurt either. Plus corporate massage therapy helps to have employees who aren’t distracted by headaches and back pain and anxiety, and can give all their focus to their jobs.
Attract top talent
In our competitive marketplace, it pays to have an ace up your sleeve. There are lots of fun and creative perks to help draw top talent in to your organization, and massage is at the top of the list.
Increase employee retention
In addition to attracting top talent, that talent will stick around when they feel appreciated. After you've worked hard to hire and train some new talent in your organization, keep them. One of the benefits of seated massage programs is that you won’t see that investment walking over to your competitor's office.
Decrease Worker’s Compensation claims
This goes back to the employee benefits of treating carpal tunnel and tendonitis, and preventing repetitive stress injuries. Since those issues are being effectively addressed, the number of Worker’s Compensation claims goes down.
Reduce Health Care Costs
In a recent study on the effects of corporate massage on health care costs, employees experiencing low back pain that received chair massage spent 31% less on doctor’s visits and prescription medication.
Plus, as shown in the employee benefits section, some of the most expensive health care conditions are dramatically improved with regular onsite chair massage, thereby reducing your costs as an employer as well. In the studies on immune function, the good cells of the body perform 35% better as one of the benefits of corporate chair massage, and this is especially true for auto immune and inflammatory illnesses.
Improve office morale
- Reduces Stress A whopping 85% stress reduction! Stress levels measured before and after each massage found one of the biggest benefits of seated massage therapy to be a seriously effective office stress reliever.
- Decreases anxiety and depression One of the big benefits of office massages is that massage reduces anxiety by 26% and depression scores also improve by 28% after the massage.
- Relieves muscle tension and pain Back pain is literally cut in half with regular corporate chair massages. A decrease of 48% decrease was seen in the studies on back pain and tension.
- Improves quality of sleep Over multiple studies, the average improvement in sleep quality was 28%. That includes increased duration as well as fewer sleep disturbances.
- Relieves headaches Headaches are decreased by an average of 48% in duration and intensity with regular onsite massages.
- Lowers blood pressure Across multiple studies, there was an average of a 6% drop in blood pressure, which may not sound like a lot. But that’s literally the difference between a hypertensive blood pressure and normal one, and that’s without any medication at all! Plus these studies showed that there was a lasting effect and the benefits of corporate massage programs showed very clearly as the massage group continued to have lower blood pressure than the control groups for weeks after treatment stopped.
- Prevents repetitive strain injuries On employees doing repetitive movements, weekly chair massage reduces the occurrence of repetitive stress injuries by 37%.
Blissful Bodyworks corporate chair event rates:
In house massage pamper events with up to two therapists. Corporate events are done on location at the workplace. Price includes travel fees. Chair massages range from 10-15 minutes and must have a minimum of 8 massage clients. If contracted to host monthly events, receive one free event per year.